Only the following listed engine parts are covered:
|·Pistons and Rings||·Crankshaft & Bearings|
|·Turbo Bearings||·Valve Lifters|
|·Timing Chains||·Rocker Arms and Pivots|
|·Cylinder Lining or Bore||·Distributor Drive Gear|
|· Oil Pump||·Wrist Pins & Bushings|
|·Rods and Rod Bearings||·Timing Gear or Sprockets|
|·Balance Shafts & Push Rods||·Valve Stems & Guides |
(Grinding adjustments excluded)
|·Cam Shaft & Bearings|
This warranty is subject to all of the following conditions and exclusions:
1. It does not cover vehicles modified for, or used in, competitive events.
2. It only covers factory-installed or OEM-specified engine parts.
3. It does not cover claims that are the result of collision, negligent or intentional abuse, improper installation of any part, coolant contamination, or the failure to keep the motor oil and engine coolant at the levels prescribed by the manufacturer. BP Lubricants USA Inc. will not refuse payment for such claims that otherwise comply with the terms of this warranty, unless it demonstrates in good faith, that one or more of these causes resulted in the damage claimed.
4. It does not cover claims also covered by the vehicles manufacturer's warranty or any extended service contract. However, if you have otherwise complied with the terms of this warranty, BP Lubricants USA Inc. will pay the deductible amount to be paid by you under any extended service contract purchased by you which covers such a claim.
5. This warranty is void if at the time you applied for this warranty, your vehicle had in excess of 100,000 miles. In no event shall the liability of BP Lubricants USA Inc. exceed the fair market value of the covered vehicle. For vehicles under 100,000 miles, you must prove service was performed in accordance with vehicle manufacturer's recommendations for applicable driving conditions and dealership must provide copy of Vehicle Inspection Checklist.